Blitz cards are "discount" cards the players sell. The cardholder receives a discount at certain restaurants and vendors around town. This is a great fundraiser for us! ----------- INDIVIDUAL BLITZ CARDS -----------
On Thursday, July 27th
, player will receive a uniquely labeled envelope that contains 10 Blitz
cards. Each card is to be sold for $20
The individual blitz card envelope with the money and any unsold cards are due around 2:00pm
before practice on the 15th of August
Please ensure that you have player return the $200
either in cash or checks made out to MBX
----------- GROUP BLITZ CARDS -----------
Player will be asked to participate in the group sell of the Blitz cards on the evening of August 15th
after practice. The players will create their own group of 4
players to sell.
- Captain (in charge of navigating team)
- Seller (speaking to potential buyer)
- Money holder (counts money, ensures checks made out to MBX)
- Thank you person (writes down address and name of any big donators, anything above $100)
Instructions will be given on the evening of 8/15/2017
. Freshman and JV players will walk the local neighborhoods to sell the cards; Varsity players are given areas to target where they drive.
If parents are able to drive and help, please let Bibi Vabrey know via cell phone310-739-4794 or email email@example.com. Group Blitz Cards Schedule:
- 5:00-7:00pm Group Blitz Card time
- 7:15pm Pizza
- 7:30pm Socks will be distributed to players
Your support to the Mira Costa Football team is greatly appreciated!